LADIES: Participate in one, two, or three great art making events offered for your visit to Guthrie, OK on Nov. 9, 2019
Craft activities include:
- Blowing Your Own Glass Ornament ($35)
- Making a Hand-Dyed Silk Scarf ($35),
- Creating an Alcohol Ink Painted Pottery ($25)
All Events will take place from 9 to 11 a.m. and from 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. You will be contacted to set up a time for the craft(s) you select.
- 11:30 a.m. / 1419 N. Walnut, Guthrie, Oklahoma (Eastern Star Building)
- Cost $20.00, Door Prizes / Entertainment / Church dress or pants are appropriate
- Open to all Ladies.
Make your reservations now!
DEADLINE FOR LADIES LUNCHEON RESERVATION IS OCTOBER 30, 2019.
There will be a very limited number of tickets available at the door.
You can register for these events and pay on this website at: 2019 Grand Lodge Ladies Registration Pay Online with a small handling charge
If you need a place to rest, you are also invited to stop by the Hospitality House during the day on Saturday. The hospitality house is located just north of the Grand Lodge building in the white building on Oklahoma street.
Please feel free to contact me if you need more information or have any questions. Thank you for your support and friendship this year. I look forward to seeing you at Grand Lodge.
Wife of Grand Master Mike Dixon